Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The hills are alive with the sound of Thunder!

Ok, so I know a blog about my dog might seem a little sad, but honestly it really is the only thing I could talk about everyday! So what is so cool about this dog? Well, he's a year and a half old and if you know anything about boxers, that means he's crazy. Hence the name Thunder. All 70-lbs of him thunders around our small 2-bedroom apartment, thunders around doggie daycare (yeah they have "nanny cams") and thunders through any toy we get him (he's destroyed one of these huge dinasaurs before).

He's got serious personality and serious energy. Instead of playing with toy tire, he's got a real tire he drags around the backyard.

Here's a picture!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I can't believe they have nanny cams at your doggie day care! haha. I can relate by how Thunder (great name by the way) rips all his toys apart! My dog, all 10 pounds of her would rip through her toys, and my brothers dog who I take care of sometimes is a lab, and her toys don't last long either! She once ripped apart a duck training thing used to teach them to duck hunt... and we woke up in the morning to the living room and the couch being covered with the insides of this toy! haha

Amanda Cooper said...

Yeah the nanny cams are cool! I can check out what kind of trouble he's causing during the day- except from 12-2, since that it nap time!